The key benefits of our content management system:
- User friendly - The CMS has been designed from the ground up with the end user in mind. Our primary aim was to build something that was simple, user friendly and intuitive. To make a region within your site editable you just add a class tag. You can make any area editable including text, images, headings, tables and lists. You can even edit a drop down menu system.
- No Design Limitations - Unlike other so called ‘enterprise class’ content management systems, our CMS can work with any type of design, including dynamic sites featuring complex backend databases. The content management system in no way limits the design potential of your site.
- Multiple user levels - The site administrator can create additional users and groups. Content writers can create content for pages but cannot publish it until it has been approved; content publishers can create content and publish it. Pages can be grouped together and users assigned specific publishing rights to them.
- Safe and secure - The CMS is a web based service that sits on our servers so there are no tricky installs or plug-ins to worry about. The CMS accesses your files via FTP or Secure FTP for added security and encryption. All edits are previewed in a live environment, allowing you to check changes before the system puts them live.
- Rollback protection – when a page is edited the system stores a snapshot of the previous version in case an error has been made. Administrator can review up to five previous snapshots and restore them if required.
- Headings and Meta tags – Authorised users can specify the title, description and keywords associated with each page.
- Standards compliant code – Since the content management system does not completely rewrite the page code, but rather edits individual elements it produces clean, structure code that can be kept standards compliant, even up to XHTML strict 1.0.