Posts Tagged ‘CMS’
Kalam TV (www.kalam.tv) approached Internet Dreams Studio to redesign their video portal from the ground up.
The site focuses on the Middle East market, but a full English version will be launched in the near future; currently the site is in Farsi, Arabic and Urdu. For us London based designers it was good fun designing the site to work from both left to right and right to left.
The web site offers Kalam a fully content managed solution with multi-lingual content control through a custom RTL/LTR language management module. A bespoke video, audio conversion and encoding solution featuring automatic FLV creation from multiple video formats including high definition saves Kalam over 1300% in third party processing fees each year.
Here is what Hossein Jalali, Project Manager for Kalam had to say about working with us:
Working with Internet Dreams Studio has been a pleasant experience. We had high expectations for our website, and Internet Dreams Studio exceeded them. I'm glad that we decided to work with people who love what they do and are extremely good at it. We are confident that our new site will take us to heights we were unable to reach in the past.
...I just wanted to thank you again for spending all your holiday time working endlessly on the Kalam site. We are getting a lot of great feedback from our users.
The team is so happy about the Admin Panel as it has made their lives so easy; in the past each video required 2-3 minutes time to get moderated, but now they moderate them so quickly.
I truly appreciate all your hard work on the site and am very confident that this site will be truly be the strongest video portal in the Middle East. Hossein Jalali - Kalam TV, Project Manager
On Sight are the ultimate one-stop-shop for production, post-production and distribution services for film and broadcast. They provide everything from the latest HD and 3D camera equipment to secure data back-up and digital lab services.
For 20 years their special relationship with the industry’s leading suppliers has kept them at the forefront of production technology. They are experts in 3D, HD and in helping you get the best equipment and services for your budget.
I really love the custom player we created for Onsight:
The key benefits of our content management system:
- User friendly - The CMS has been designed from the ground up with the end user in mind. Our primary aim was to build something that was simple, user friendly and intuitive. To make a region within your site editable you just add a class tag. You can make any area editable including text, images, headings, tables and lists. You can even edit a drop down menu system.
- No Design Limitations - Unlike other so called ‘enterprise class’ content management systems, our CMS can work with any type of design, including dynamic sites featuring complex backend databases. The content management system in no way limits the design potential of your site.
- Multiple user levels - The site administrator can create additional users and groups. Content writers can create content for pages but cannot publish it until it has been approved; content publishers can create content and publish it. Pages can be grouped together and users assigned specific publishing rights to them.
- Safe and secure - The CMS is a web based service that sits on our servers so there are no tricky installs or plug-ins to worry about. The CMS accesses your files via FTP or Secure FTP for added security and encryption. All edits are previewed in a live environment, allowing you to check changes before the system puts them live.
- Rollback protection – when a page is edited the system stores a snapshot of the previous version in case an error has been made. Administrator can review up to five previous snapshots and restore them if required.
- Headings and Meta tags – Authorised users can specify the title, description and keywords associated with each page.
- Standards compliant code – Since the content management system does not completely rewrite the page code, but rather edits individual elements it produces clean, structure code that can be kept standards compliant, even up to XHTML strict 1.0.
- Yappie, amazing new social app in t…
- Perfect Pint
- This is Review – Coming Soon
- Eat Play Learn
- Fund the Gap
- Projepedia – Property in Turk…
- OHSO Probiotic Chocolates
- ASG Worldwide
- EU NAVFOR, European Union Naval For…
- Applications (20)
- Ecommerce (2)
- Fresh (23)
- General (37)
- Illustrations (5)
- Mobile (5)
- New Web Sites (35)
- Responsive (2)
- Reviews (4)
- Uncategorised (16)
- Wallpapers (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (6)
- January 2013 (3)
- September 2012 (2)
- August 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- August 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (4)
- January 2010 (6)
- October 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- March 2009 (8)
- February 2009 (1)
- January 2009 (12)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- May 2008 (1)
- April 2008 (3)
- February 2008 (1)
- ANAND: "thankyou guys"
- HaroldV: "quiero este template"
- Nasrul: "Thank you very much, t..."
- tuonglv: "thanks you very much ..."
- Lalesh: "one of the best templa..."
- Lalesh: "Fabulus . Mindblowing"
- Sohail: "Very very useful ! tha..."
- esa: "Good i like it"
- Hasitha: "Absolutely amazing!"
- yazidi: "i have to downlod it"